The double-axis solar tracker for PV Titan Tracker is a product of high performance and reliability, and very competitive in today's market.
Advantages of the PV tracker:
- Increased energy yield: Complete 2-axis tracking (starting at 5°), reaching an energy yield of 45% over fixed systems (latitude 40°, Spain).
- High capacity: 216 m2 net surface for PV panels.
- Low cost foundation: savings of 65% in concrete and 80% in steel compared with a mono-pole system.
- Easy and quick installation: Installation of the panels without screws.
- High stiffness and stability: Five supports and 3D structure.
- Maximum reliability and lifespan: Independence between structure and drive system. Standard components easy to procure.
- Reduced maintenance: By using technical materials maintenance free.