Titan Tracker dual-axis solar tracker gets its characteristic technical advantages from its own patented geometry: by having part of the support structure located in front of the mirrors or panels; this structure is its "nose" feature. The geometry of the tracker allows the establishment of the "nose" without shadow.
It is a proven technology and backed by thousands of hours of operation (beginning in 2007) which confirms its theoretical advantages.
- High stiffness and stability: Five supports and 3D structure, ability to recalculate for all winds conditions.
- Maximum reliability and lifespan: Independence between structure and driving system. Standard components easy to procure. Most of the value of the tracker is its galvanized structure. Drive system value is a very small part of the total tracker value.
- Extreme accuracy: Better than 0.01 degrees (Control + Drive System), specific for CPV and CSP.
- High Capacity: Depending on the model. Fully scalable design.
- Low cost foundation: Savings of 65% in concrete and 80% in steel compared to systems single pole system.
- Reduced maintenance: By using technical materials maintenance free.
- Continuous tracking movement which avoids the common daily thousands of start and stop maneuvers typical of one support trackers family, preventing fatigue stresses in the structure.